Conditions of Use
These terms and conditions of use apply to the website owned by SELECT s.r.l., Via Delle Industrie, 4/3 20883 Mezzago (MB) ITALY – Tel. +39 039 6020794 – Fax. +39 039 623496 – email@example.com – Certified email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Tax ID and VAT No. 12813500159 – Share Capital € 10.200,00 – Companies Register of Monza and Brianza – Economic and Administrative Index Monza and Brianza No. 1588622, (hereinafter Company), published at the web address https://www.select-security.it/en/conditions-of-use/.
Further terms and conditions for products and services
Contents on the website
All text, graphics, user interface, visual interface, photography, trademark, logo, sound, music, illustration and IT code or other materials on the website, including without limitation the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, appearance and arrangement of such Contents, belong to or are controlled or licensed by the Company and are protected by copyright laws, patents, distinctive signs and trademarks, as well as by the laws on the intellectual property rights and unfair competition. It is therefore forbidden to copy, reproduce, publish, upload, publicly display, encode, translate, transmit or distribute any part of the website and its Contents on any computer, server, website or other means intended for publication, distribution or any other commercial purpose without the prior written consent of the Company. The user may use the information intentionally made available by the Company provided that he/she refrains from copying or publishing the information on any computer on the network or from transmitting it by any means, does not in any way alter the information and does not release any type of declaration or additional guarantee regarding these documents and information.
Use of the website by the user
The user is obliged to:
- not interfere, destabilize or interrupt the service, servers or networks connected to the service, not act in contrast with any service requirement, procedure or rule;
- not use the service for illegal purposes or against public order, public morality and ethics;
- not use the service to transmit or disseminate (even by link) illicit, pornographic, racist, prejudicial and/or obscene, vulgar (even if directed to an adult public and characterized by nudity or sexual acts), defamatory , slanderous, abusive or to send private information about a person without his/her consent, intentionally inflicting emotional stress;
- not transmit material and/or messages that encourage third parties to carry out an illicit and/or criminal conduct subject to criminal or civil liability;
- observe and enforce any persons using the service, compliance with all the regulations, directives and network procedures connected to the service itself;
- not to create headers or manipulate distinctive signs or indications in order to counterfeit the origin of a content of the service or the service itself;
- not to use or disclose the content of the service that involves the violation of patents, trademarks, secrets, copyrights or other industrial and/or intellectual property rights of the supplier or of third parties;
- do not send commercial and/or promotional messages or do not engage in spam, chain letters and any other form of unauthorized solicitation against discussion groups, social forums and any other form of communication/aggregation, even crossposting and/or addresses of users who have no relationship with the sender; in particular not to send unsolicited advertising via e-mail and/or mailbombing (sending numerous messages without significant changes in content to the same user), to subscribe someone to a mailing list without the person’s permission, to attempt without authorization to enter a computer equipped with a security system;
- spread viruses or any other technology aimed at damaging the website or other users of the website;
- not to disclose information to third parties in relation to the systems and how to access the service.
It is however expressly forbidden to use the service to contravene directly and/or indirectly to the current laws of the Italian State or of another foreign State. The user can transfer the information given by the service to other computers exclusively for personal use and in any case within the company structure. The user accepts and agrees that the technical processing, transmission or dissemination of the service, including its contents, may include the transmission or dissemination of content via other networks and the need of the Company or third party suppliers to make changes to the service in order to conform it or adapt it to the technical specifications, to the connection standards of its own networks or to the equipment and connection programs. The Company reserves the right to terminate access to the website, even against a single user, if it considers, at its sole discretion, that the website is used in contravention of the points described above.
Account, password and security
The website offers some services and functionalities which require, compulsorily, the opening of an account with relative UserID and password. The user is solely responsible for the confidentiality of the data of his/her account, including the password, and any activity originating from the account itself and, consequently, it remains the only and sole responsible for all uses, whether authorized or not authorized by him. The user agrees to log out from his/her account at the end of each session of use of the service. The user will be solely responsible for the security and appropriate use of all user names and passwords assigned to him by the Company, possibly also for updating, modification and monitoring of information disseminated online. The user is therefore obliged to take all necessary measures to ensure that they are kept secret, used properly, not disclosed to unauthorized parties. The user undertakes not to transfer or disclose (directly or indirectly) to third parties both the UserID and the personal password and undertakes to immediately notify the Company of any theft and/or loss and/or unauthorized use or any other violation to third-party security of his UserID and password as soon as he/she become aware of it. However, the user may be held responsible for any damage caused to the Company or to other users or visitors of the website from the use of his/her own UserID, password or account by third parties. It is not allowed to use the UserID, password or account of another user without the explicit permission and consent of the rightful owner. The Company therefore will not be in any way responsible for any loss or damage caused by failure to comply with these obligations by the user, who undertakes from now on to indemnify and hold the Company harmless from any and all requests, also compensation for damages, proposed and/or deriving, directly or indirectly, from the aforementioned use or misuse of the service and/or account.